So it seems like Bees are having a bit of a moment this year, doesn't it! I'm a holder of the liked-them-before-they-were-cool card, and maybe some other people you know are too. Personally, i'm not complaining as the trend means there are more gold, bee-shaped things available to purchase than ever before. So I rounded up a few bee-themed goodies to treat your bee-lovers this year. I love a themed gift (don't you?) so I threw in a variety of different goodies from stocking-filler to show-stopper price ranges. Let's fly right into it!
1. Some nourishing body lotion from Burt's Bees - Boots - £9.99
2. This gorgeous and teeny tiny gold bee pendant - Oh My Clumsy Heart - £25
3. Knock knock, who's there? Only the most incredible door knocker ever - Black Country Metalworks - £25.49
4. For all those Christmassy cuppas, this bee mug will do the trick - Annie Dornan Smith - £16
5. Simple but glorious gold bee studs - Alex Monroe - £126
6. A bit of wrist-candy with an understated nod to our bee-loving ways - Olivia Burton - £135
7. Wear your heart on your sleeve (well, more like on your boob) - Emma Warren - £16
8. A little gold bee pin makes the perfect stocking filler - Annie Dornan Smith - £7.50
9. A living room update of the bee variety - M&S Home - £9.60
Check out the British Bees collection for even more bee goodies to choose from - including prints, patches and cards!